COVID 19 Precautions and Safety Measures:
- ONLY registered players, college coaches and combine staff will be allowed into the event’s facilities.
- Parents can drop player off for check in, and return for pick up – Or, parents can wait in their cars during the combine.
- Players can enter through the main entrance but will be asked to exit through designated doors inside of the individual gyms.
- Temperatures will be taken of all players, college coaches and staff entering the facility; any person running a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed entry.
- Combine staff will be wearing face coverings during check in and during the combine.
- We STRONGLY recommend athletes wear face coverings until they start the combine.
- Athletes should arrive with their own filled water bottle, for their exclusive use during the combine.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during the combine for players and staff.